Sunday, 13 September 2026

I Saw What You Did

I saw what you did to her,
you monster,
you beast.
I saw her blood on your guilty hands.

I'll follow you until you're found
and I will never let go
until you're punished
and dead.

I know where you live.
I know who you see.
They all think you're innocent, but
you can't hide from me.

Just saw that you changed your name.
That won't change your fate.
You'll never wash the blood
 from your soul.

Her battered face and body
will haunt you forever,
but only if your conscience
hasn't already been destroyed.

I follow you,
day and night.
I want you to face the law,
And be put to death.

I see you've dyed your hair.
That won't fool me.
You've sold the car that
you used on that night.

You can run, but
you can't hide.
I'm in the alley behind your house.
I'm in the car beside yours.

Ah, I see you now,
with someone else you'll kill.
I have the law on speed dial.
Look up, monster, we're coming.

CAUGHT! AND IN CUFFS!

You're going down, Richard Alder.
I saw what you did.
I saw her blood on your guilty hands.
Your killing life is over.

©Ellen Pepper 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Saw What You Did

I saw what you did to her, you monster, you beast. I saw her blood on your guilty hands. I'll follow you until you're found and I wi...